1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream together the butter, white sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter.
3. Mix in the egg, vanilla and orange juice.
4. Then mix in the salt, baking powder, and flour.
5. Form the dough into1-inch balls, place them on the cookie sheet, and
press them down lightly, marking them with a fork in a crisscross pattern.
(If the dough is a little sticky, dip the fork in flour.)
6. Bake about 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. (Makes about 4
Variation: If you like your cookies even more peanut buttery, keeping
everything else the same, you can add up to a 1/2 cup more peanut butter.